The Kerala Agricultural University’s Center for e-Learning invites applications for Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on ‘Cool Season Vegetables’. The course is offered in Malayalam, free of cost. The classes are scheduled to begin on 17 th October 2022 and end on 5 th November 2022. The last date for registration is on 16 th October 2022.
The online course has 9 sessions, lasting 20 days. The participants can attend the course on the MOOC platform (celkau.in) of KAU utilizing around half to one hour per day. Certificates will be issued to the students who have successfully completed the course and on payment of certificate fees.
Interested candidates can register the course by following the instructions given below:
1) Click on the link www.celkau.in/MOOC/Default.aspx
2) Then, click on the ‘Register’ button and enter into the platform registration page.
3) Provide the required information and click on the ‘Register’ button. Now your one time registration in the platform is complete. Follow the steps from 4 to 6 for course registration.
4) Login with your user-id by clicking the link, “Praveshanam ” seen on the ‘poomukham’(Home Page) page or by clicking on the link ‘coursilekkulla praveshanam’.
5) Now, click the button ‘Puthiya coursukal’ and click on the course ‘Cool Season Vegetables’. Now click on ‘angathwam neduka’. You are now registered for the course.
6) From 17 th October 2022 onwards you can login and start the learning activities. All are cordially invited to participate in this MOOC programme.
For More Details Visit : https://kau.in/sites/default/files/announcements/eng_notification_cool_season.pdf
Source : https://kau.in/